The cost of cancer is hard to predict. A lump-sum policy provides a cash benefit to help cover expenses if you are diagnosed with cancer, helping to ease financial issues while you focus on getting well. Many people I talk to know a family member or friends that have had to deal with cancer on some level. If you have not had a cancer diagnosis in the last ten years, you are eligible for this coverage.
How Does It Work?
- Monthly premiums can be selected with a benefit amount of $5,000.00 to $100,000.00
- Policies can be issued from ages 18 to 99. You do not have to be on Medicare to receive this coverage. You can get cancer coverage for your children and grandchildren
- The cash benefits are paid directly to you if you are diagnosed with a covered cancer
How Can I Spend the Money?
How you use the cash benefit is up to you. If you are diagnosed with covered cancer, you receive the benefit amount you selected. Use the cancer lump-sum policy to help cover:
- Deductibles or coinsurance
- Prescription drugs
- Extended hospital stays
- Experimental therapy
- Everyday expenses such as monthly bills including rent or mortgage, groceries, childcare, housekeeper, dog walker - whatever you need to cover while focusing on getting well.
The policy is guaranteed renewable for life. At age 64, $10,000.00 coverage is only $26.50 a month.
Contact Solomon Insurance Group in Fort Lauderdale, FL by calling (844) 466-7283.